New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a phone call from the nypd asking how my expeiriance was when I renewd my pistol permit back in march. I thought this was a bit strange seeing as how I renewed the permit 6 months ago and all the questions the officer asked was about how the staff was and if the did things in a timely fashion. I'm not sure if they are trying to actually improve things at 1pp or if they're looking to see if anyone bad mouths them so they can use it to try and take the permit away from us so I thought i'd pass the word along about them calling.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Thats due to a city mole reading about our disgust at waiting a year for a permit while PA is 17 minutes in and out..

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dam your right! one of the questions this guy asked me was how long it took to get my permit and if I was satisfy'd with how long it took to get it. He did seem to pause when I asked him was he refering to how long it took to get the actual permit or when I renewed it. Did they call you yet?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Dam your right! one of the questions this guy asked me was how long it took to get my permit and if I was satisfy'd with how long it took to get it. He did seem to pause when I asked him was he refering to how long it took to get the actual permit or when I renewed it. Did they call you yet?
Nah..im a good til revoked CCW Putnam guy..(yea yea 5 year renewal coming eventually) well eventually isnt here yet..so nooe up in these parts lol we dont renew..CT (5years permits) on the other hand didnt call me or send me anything even though they said ithey did, and i had to do the whole process over :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts