New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has got the news on (ABC) and I'm listening to some story about a GA HS student who set up a Facebook page to run a prom where everyone is invited. Apparently in the town she lives in her school still runs segregated proms one for the black kids and another for the white kids. They said the parents support this policy. Assuming there have been racial problems in the past. Well the news anchor was just beside himself over this. "I can't imagine this ever happening in 2013", yada, yada, yada... His (over) reaction to this sheds some light on the NYC liberal mindset. This situation is just so outside of his utopian view of the world he can't even imagine it happening. Seems to me that's the root of the problem. They should get outside of the City sometime and see how the majority of people live sometime...

BTW, I'm not talking racial issues. I'm talking about the basic mindset that just can't accept anything might be happening outside of their perfect view on how things "should" be.

/rant

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
The reporter obviously has just expanded his view of the world. Our society is still interlaced with bigotry of all kind. Actually I think our current administration and the media fuel the fire in many ways rather than embrace diversity. They always paint a negative picture for shock value. I wish they would show some of the positive interactions of the diverse culture we are, in which there are many.

That my utopian dream.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I can't imagine people voting for a president simply because of the color of his skin in this decade, but...ta-da!

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Simply look at the silence on the Gosnell trial ...for evidence of Media Bias

Kermit Gosnell trial: Much ado about nothing
i've been wondering why there is no coverage of this. I have been pseudo following it. I tried to follow but am so disgusted that he didn't put those children up for adoption rather than murder them. They had to go through a full delivery so I don't understand the point in killing them. Most of those women were knocked out, he could have just lied and said he disposed of them then put them up for adoption. They were all a bunch of animals.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
i've been wondering why there is no coverage of this. I have been pseudo following it. I tried to follow but am so disgusted that he didn't put those children up for adoption rather than murder them. They had to go through a full delivery so I don't understand the point in killing them. Most of those women were knocked out, he could have just lied and said he disposed of them then put them up for adoption. They were all a bunch of animals.
Thank You, sincerely ...

This ..
Is a " woman's Health " issue ... NOT

It is simply State Sanctioned ...Murder

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
it's not a woman's health issue when a child is born fully developed and killed.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
there's a reason he operated without actual licensed doctors in that practice, they have testified that most of the people passing as medical professionals didn't even have high school diplomas. There was no surgical element there, he got women high and cut the spines of living children.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I am perplexed as to why the incubators of these children (I can't call them mothers) would have considered this as an option. They all went through labor and delivery. It didn't negate or prevent contractions etc, so why at that point not just walk away from an infant you have no intent of raising.
and I don't get why no one working there as totally impoverished and uneducated as they were still didn't recognize a living child and turn this guy in. Or take a baby and run for it.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I had to stop following that case, it was far too disturbing for me. Is there a jury or just a Judge?

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
there's a jury, which I can't imagine. I admit I could never wait for all the testimony to come in on a trial with a killer like him before I draw my conclusion.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm all for abortion.
Too many people in this world, and I don't subscribe to that "all life (human) is precious" ideology, either. There's plenty of unprecious human life all around us.
I like Dr. Kavorkian. Why should people suffer in misery and indignity in their last days?

But in these circumstances, you have to get into the mindset of the women to understand the whole thing.
The "doctor" is a scumbag preditor, no doubt, and should be "terminated" the same way he's done to babies.
But the women are (my guess) comprised of uneducated pieces of crap that should have been terminated themselves.
It's amazing to me how many teen women know nothing about their own body. Maybe some of them know that the crack they used while pregnant will likely make the baby a blithering drooling vegetable.
I have a really, really simple and cost effective solution to all of this nonesense.

Sterilization.

There are so many obvious scenerios where both sterilization as well as some sort of procedure to negate the ability for a male erection should be implemented.
But what would happen if clinics offered free sterilization for both men and women?
I'll bet they'd come a' runnin' in droves, and it's just exactly those kinds of folks we don't want pissing in the gene pool anyway!
Aside of the moral issues we'd resolve, think of all the money we would save.

·
Registered
341 Posts
there's a jury, which I can't imagine. I admit I could never wait for all the testimony to come in on a trial with a killer like him before I draw my conclusion.
Yeah, how could you? I often think about that. I think about things like that when I read that a jury took hours or even days to deliberate on something.
In an effort to uphold the Constitution, I would feel compelled to recuse myself, but on the other hand, to ensure I did all I could to seek out justice...

Hope I never have jury duty on something so disgraceful.
Imagine the photos and crap these people have to be subjected to.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.