New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I think the title of the thread need to be changed from NYC is going to ruin our state to NYC has ruin our state..look what this guy wants to do.

As far as the reason they want to let illegals vote, it will almost garuntee that a democrat will never lose another election.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
What do mean going to? They did that long ago and now it is simply in overdrive.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
How are they going to know if someone is a citizen? They do not check.
They can't check. As you know, asking for an ID to vote is racist. Now...you can be required to show an ID to: Rent a car, buy a beer, get on an airplane, take a trade certification examination, cash a check, use a credit card at a store, buy cigarettes, enter a Department of Justice office building, or even enter the most recent Democratic National Convention. But, for voting...nahh...having someone show and ID for that, even a free ID, would be racist and tantamount to a poll tax.

Oops...sorry...I was just channeling my inner Progressive. (Man...that was painful.)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I heard about this in California while Michael Savage was talking about it, so this doesn't surprise me.

Why not have people with no concept of the laws if this country vote on whether or not they were violated?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.