New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
He thinks the American people are "more or less okay with that". Try less. WAY less. It's the stupid residents of this city who don't want anyone to have any personal protections, and want the government to take care of everything - and everyone - for them. DIsgusting.

Not sure how much more of the stench of this city I can stand.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
funny how they call a drone "a tool" to make it acceptable, yet they call semi automatics "weapons of war that dont belong on our streets".. yet, when we refer to firearms as "tools" we are called extremists. the hypocrazy (spelling on purpose) is insane.

·
Registered
820 Posts
But in a way, their entire worldview makes total sense. They don't just want to take away our 2A rights, they want to take away everything--1A, 4A, due process, everything. They'll do it bit by bit, all in the name of protecting us and keeping us safe, under the guise of emergency measures pushed through in war time (and we're always at war) or other times of crisis (*ahem*, Cuomo).

What gets me is how all the liberals in this City automatically defend Obama and the Dems on anything. Imagine if Bush were killing children overseas in drone attacks--NYC would be shut down with protests (and all the protesters would of course be arrested, but that's another story).

Wake up, America.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hmm so they want a disarmed public... And the authority to assassinate Americans on American soil.... Could this be the oppressive tyrannical government we're being called overly paranoid about when defending our 2A rights? Sounds like a good reason to be worried to me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.