New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 390 of 390 Posts

· Registered
2,821 Posts
This is the thread that doesn't eeeeend. Yes it goes on and on my frieeeeend. Some people started posting to it not knowing what it waaaas and they'll continue posting it forever just because.

· Registered
3,453 Posts
Whats the status of this guys allegations?Anyone have contact with the OP because i can't see his post with the attachment.It could be bs who knows
I posted a link to the receipt on page 13 of this thread. Doesn't really clear anything up because it indicates the property was returned to him on 7/8/14

· Registered
65 Posts
ANYTIME you visit Calverton shooting range in Long Island they run a NICS check. Thats why he takes your lic plates down when paying.
Wait a minute here, from what I understand, you can only run a NICs check in the process of purchasing a firearm (at least for dealers, probably different for Govt agencies...)...so how is someone at a range going to initiate a NICs check for someone coming in to shoot?

We have numbskulls come up to us at gunshows and ask for a "NICs check" so they can have it for when they find a gun they want to buy...we have to explain it doesn't work that way, you can't do a "pre-emptive" NICs check...

· Registered
14,520 Posts
I posted a link to the receipt on page 13 of this thread. Doesn't really clear anything up because it indicates the property was returned to him on 7/8/14
when I reviewed the receipt initially i didnt notice that... however, because GUNSICK1 has vouched for this guy I have no doubts as to the validity of this story. I personally believed it to be genuine from the get go myself. unfortunately we dont have all the information, but regardless I feel bad for this guy. I hope it gets resolved quickly.

381 - 390 of 390 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.