New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A follow up letter was sent today, 9/29/14, by the Oathkeepers. It was directed to Cuomo and as his minion, the Superintendent of the New York State Police (Joseph A. D'Amico), as the Oathkeepers' previous letter of 8/11/14, has, to date, been completely ignored.

"We told them that it is our goal to see this extremely prejudicial "far-right extremist" label retracted and the necessary corrections made to the Bulletin.

A month and a half has passed and neither the Governor nor the Superintendent of the New York State Police has seen fit to even reply to our original correspondence.

So, today the New York Oath Keepers, an organization consisting of thousands of active duty and retired military, police and fire personnel, who have at one or more times in their lives taken an Oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, sent them a second letter. We also sent a letter to the Special Agent in Charge of the Albany Office of the FBI, as they are also key members of the NYSIC.

In the latest correspondence, the New York Oath Keepers told the Governor, the head of the NY State Police and the Albany Office of the FBI that our Oaths do not expire and we take these Oaths with the upmost seriousness. As officials who have also sworn similar Oaths, we reminded the three officials of their Oaths and just how important this issue is to us, as well as to thousands of other New Yorkers.

We told them that is was our right as American citizens to have the opportunity to restore the New York Oath Keepers good name, which has been wrongly defamed by this seemingly arbitrary NYSIC conclusion, being the result of false information and unreasonable logic.

We have, therefore, for the second time, formally requested a meeting with the Governor and/or with other officials associated with the NYSIC"...

NY State Counter Terrorism Bulletin Lists Oath Keepers As A Far-Right Extremist Group

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Long live the extremists!

Long live the fighters!

III%

FUAC. Every oath-breaker, one way or another, gets their just deserts, and yours are coming eventually you bastard.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Congratulations prince Andy, you've just declared a large number of the police officers tasked with enforcing your SAFE act to be the enemy.

Could there be legal recourse on this? I'm not sure if it's possible, but a big legal mess would be a great way to bring lots of attention to Cuomo's general disdain for the honest and upstanding people of the state.

I hope lots and lots of people hear about this news during the next month.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
What an ******* Andy is. He wont stop until every NY citizen is classified as some kind of terrorist or criminal. Look on the positive side, that's a few thousand votes against Cuomo.

·
Registered
167 Posts
What an ******* Andy is. He wont stop until every NY citizen is classified as some kind of terrorist or criminal. Look on the positive side, that's a few thousand votes against Cuomo.
Pretty sure those votes were secure prior to this haha.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Good for them. Oathkeepers is an organization ill be signing up with soon.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
How in hell are we supposed to comment on these stories? I understand that there is little "new" to see here, but this is really becoming absurd. To say for a minute that me,and people like me who swore an Oath, are anything but patriotic, is just asinine.

I have spent more than half of my life in service to the US, if I wanted bad mojo to hit the Country, I would have stopped service years ago. That goes for nearly everyone that I have served with.

Kiss off Cuomo!

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I laughed when I saw they signed their letter to Cuomo "respectfully". I know why they did it, it just made me laugh. Oh, look at my signature.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
The only threat to the state is Quomo's administration and the smoke they blow up our asses. Crap like this is so Orwellian.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Now I gotta join. Oathkeepers, that is -- anyone the governor disapproves of deserves my support.

(Thought I would just update this that I DID JOIN -- now an official member -- Governor Moron - take note.)

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
ANYONE who doesn't agree with the princess is labeled an extremist. It's his way or the highway. ****in *******. Nov. 4th can't come soon enough. FUAC

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Oath Keepers Lists NY State Counter Terrorism group As A Far-left Extremist Group .

To end up on Little Andys sht list they must be doing something right

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Remember ,remember,on the 4th of November ,
the safe act treason and plot ,
I see no reason why the safe act treason ,
Should ever be forgot.

·
Registered
894 Posts
TO 'RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE' -- is one thing - but - Rage Against the Machine - (the band) SUCKS. They burned the American Flag on stage at their closing act at Woodstock '99 at Griffiss Technology Park in Rome NY. I wouldn't go to a free concert by these scum if they were giving away free apple pies and a tankful of gas. I worked that concert as an on-duty firefighter at the time. -- terrible ending fiasco.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Im not agreeing with their politics. Jeezzz

1 - 20 of 31 Posts