New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Why not? They get free food, homes, and everything else.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Makes my blood boil.

God forbid we should extend more help to the hard working middle class American. I suppose the country cant use any ENGLISH speaking engineers...or the like?? How many Amercian kids do not get the opportunity??
****ing liberals/dems......I apologize......just makes me sick.

·
Registered
491 Posts
How about maybe we help the returning VETERANS, disabled VETERANS, who need a job, education, rehabilitation?

·
Registered
712 Posts
No wonder they dont do it legally. Its all red tape to them. Just hop the border and get it all free. wouldnt you...GOD.

Im find with legal immigration but this anchor baby, free stuff bullsh&t is crazy. it only encourages them.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
this is another government stupid idea,illrgals should be either in jail or deported ,so the immigrants doing it the legal way can get in the USA ,these people are screwing up everything and our economic system ,a burden to tax payers ,imagine paying for someone illegal in this country,you do something illegal and your ass is in jail,WTF, is wrong with these politicians are they that stupid or just plain ignorant to this type of thinking.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Sneak in your tired, your poor, your hungry, and your uneducated and we will let them relax while we pay them, feed them, and give them an education on the tax payers dime.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Someone belongs in jail because there parents brought them into this country when the were children and had no choice?

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I can concede that a child brought in should not be punished but they should not get any special treatment that a child who's parents brought them here legally or were born here dont get.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I can concede that a child brought in should not be punished but they should not get any special treatment that a child who's parents brought them here legally or were born here dont get.
totally agree, if anything they should be a way to make these people legal so we can start taxing the **** out of them

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Just one more reason, added to a long list, to get the f**k out of NY. My time can't come soon enough.
You recently opined about those who only WHINE about the state of affairs, and offer no solutions.

I love irony.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I am thinking I may start claiming to be an illegal alien, maybe my taxes will go down......

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
You recently opined about those who only WHINE about the state of affairs, and offer no solutions.

I love irony.
Does your mommy know you're playing on her computer again? You don't see taking my production elsewhere as being a solution?

<edit> cleaned up so Guy doesn't cry in his bowl of smug cereal.........

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
It's not really a solution. It's more like running away from the problem and leaving everyone else to fix it.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
It's not really a solution. It's more like running away from the problem and leaving everyone else to fix it.
Sometimes you have to cut your losses. In this state do you really think that you can make a difference when it comes to gun control, out of control spending, political corruption or out of control taxation? I write to Senator Ritchie and she sends me nice thank you for your concern letters but, at some point I know if I want to live the way I think I should (read that as a free man) then I may have to move from this state. I do NOT think it is running away more like stopping the headache that comes from banging your head against the wall.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Everyone else doesn't want it fixed or else they wouldn't keep voting these people into office. So yeah, it is a solution.
Run away from the problem, that's a great solution.

Hypocrisy on top of irony is truly delicious.

Best of luck on your next rebuttal.

IRONY ALERT:

You sure do a lot of criticizing for someone who offers no solutions. It's simple to pick apart other people's posts when you offer no viable solution yourself, isn't it? I told my kids long ago to not complain about something unless you offer a way to fix it, otherwise you just sound like a whiner. I hear a lot of whining in these political threads.
Teaching your children to run away from a problem is no "solution."

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
ive got a great solution

illegal kid shows up for college...deport them and their family.
illegals show up for the amnesty crap Obama executive ordered....deport them.
illegals show up for other govt handouts / benefits.... deport them

call me crazy, call me cold. Illegal immigration doesnt bring anything good. Ive been to TX, AZ, NV, etc many times, and on a few ride alongs down there... nothing good to report. 90%+ of all the calls were associated with what turned out to be illegals. And no, none were deported. Most got cited, ticketed, or got appearance tickets, and let go. Of course they never show up to court. Only IDs they had were Mexican ones.

People are living in lollipop land if they think everyone that comes across the border illegal just wants a job. MANY are criminals. I should say all are criminals as just in crossing illegally you are breaking the most fundamental laws of our nation, OUR BORDERS.

they are a strain on our entire nation and every aspect of it.
-Health care
-Transportation (illegals driving uninsured and drunk which is MANY of them who have killed in accidents)
-other Govt benefits (food stamps, likely welfare fraud, etc)
-Charities
-Law enforcement
-Tax system
the list goes on

1 - 20 of 50 Posts