New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
NY is just racking up the awards for being the worst and the last at everything. Good going NY politicians. They are so wrapped up in their own corrupt scandals that they are ignoring the economy and well being of the state. Are you proud of being the last at everything Andy?

·
Registered
348 Posts
NY isn't the last at everything. They're right on top where the worst anti gun laws are concerned. They do very well with their productive population running away from the state, while being replaced by undesirables. I can't think of another state with more businesses leaving. Our taxes are certainly the crappiest in the country. Now watch our crime rate sore due to people not being able to protect themselves because of the NY Unsafe Act, with assistance coming from a commie mayor in NYC, which is the cesspool of NYS.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
That was finally the truth coming out ! It's a big arguement to Cuomo,s open for business campaign ! Finally the MSM has made the same arguement that Rob has made and it's now hard for Cuomo to say different as it has been under his watch a lot of this failure has happened ! It's a great day when the MSM admits Cuomo is a failure ! Boy howdy it's time for a beer !

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
NY is great at manufacturing welfare recipients, cops, teachers and firefighters, and their respective high salaries and pensions. We're leaders in making free ****ters.

·
Registered
219 Posts
It's quite hilarious when NY Open For Business Commercials come on, and to top it off the local news around here spouts that Cuomo is bringing jobs to the area. The most recent one is a tablet company from Sweden, who will get tax breaks for 10 years. (I don't know enough about the company so I'm not knocking them, at least they are bringing jobs.)

But if all of these companies don't have to pay taxes for a decade, guess who foots the bill on that missing tax revenue? You got it, the taxpayers. The funny thing is, they don't mention how many jobs are leaving! great 1000 new jobs, but 5000 just left!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.