New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On September 30, 2012, RPD, LLC is hosting the NRA's Range Safety Officer course.

This RSO course is designed to develop NRA Certified Range Safety Officers with the knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to organizing, conducting, and supervising safe shooting activities and range operations.

If you are looking to assist your club with safety, or if you just want to make sure you can advise people on safety, this is the class for you. Come train under people that have years of experience in safely running gun clubs and matches, not to mention years of training as well!

Most people that do the NRA RSO class decide to become instructors as well, so this is an excellent way to start.
Subjects Covered:

Roles and responsibilities of an RSO
Range Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Range inspection
Range rules
Range briefings
Emergency procedures
Firearm stoppages and malfunctions.

Although it is a long day, it will go by quickly and you'll not only learn a lot but you will have fun as well!

To register, visit here:Rochester Personal Defense - SafeInRochester.com, Self Defense Classes, Firearms Training in Rochester New York

Or call me at 585-406-6758 or email me at [email protected]

Who's in?

· Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two days left to register. Three more spots.....

· Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Possibly but I have not set the next date yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.