New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mitt Romney will address the National Rifle Association's annual meeting later this week, a speech that comes at a crucial time for the candidate who is working to appeal to the conservative base of his party as he inches closer to clinching the Republican nomination.

More...

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
hmmmmmm ....... why does there seem to be so much confusion as to what he hunts and what gun or guns he owns?

“I’m not going to describe all of my great exploits. But I went moose hunting actually. Not moose hunting, I’m sorry, elk hunting with friends in Montana. I’ve been pheasant hunting.”

He shoots chipmunks and other small varmints ... I guess that's close enough!! Hell, maybe I'll get back into that too!! LOL We can "hunt" them year round right?? Hahahaha I think he likes shooting when he can, at least he shoots and believes in the 2nd Amendment. Is he considered a viable candidate for the repub's?? If so, since Ron Paul is not in the running again, I guess my vote will go to Romney as I fear a vote for Ron Paul at this point would be a vote for obama.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts