New York Firearms Forum banner

NRA-ILA: New York City: Flintlock rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with city government

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  11B1P 
#1 ·
New York City: Flintlock rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with city government

Like America's first soldiers at the Battle of Brooklyn, Michael Littlejohn is fighting for his right to bear arms.
The Revolutionary War buff charges the Bloomberg administration with tyranny for trying to seize his handmade flintlock rifle a dead ringer for the weapon once used against the redcoats.
"This is the last legal gun that you can have without registration in New York," Littlejohn said. "And yet Mayor Bloomberg is driven crazy by my flintlock gun the one that won the American Revolution."

http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/InTheNews.aspx?ID=12745

#2 ·
Re: NRA-ILA: New York City: Flintlock rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with city government

Your tax money at work. I bet he's going to use it to do a drive by shooting or something.

#3 ·
Re: NRA-ILA: New York City: Flintlock rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with city government

The NYPD learned about Littlejohn's $825 rifle when he left a receipt inside a Staples copy center, prompting a call to the cops.
OMG A RECEIPT! Are you sure the cops are going to have enough firepower to protect us from it? Maybe we should call the Army instead?

#8 ·

11B1P509th said:
One in the same!
The city isn't all Liberals. Would it surprise you to learn that the zip code that donated the most amount of money to the GOP during the last election cycle is on the Upper East Side? McCain/Palin got 20% of the vote in the city. Richmond County (Staten Island) was won by GWB both times he ran and I believe that McCain eeked out a win there as well.

The Liberals dominate the political landscape in the city but they don't make up the entire population of the city.

#9 ·

javerial said:
The city isn't all Liberals. Would it surprise you to learn that the zip code that donated the most amount of money to the GOP during the last election cycle is on the Upper East Side? McCain/Palin got 20% of the vote in the city. Richmond County (Staten Island) was won by GWB both times he ran and I believe that McCain eeked out a win there as well.

The Liberals dominate the political landscape in the city but they don't make up the entire population of the city.
No it wouldn't surprise me, I live/worked here. There are repubs in san fran too. Doesn't change the fact that a large asteroid or 2 would fix their major malfunction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.