New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two years ago Chris Cheng came out of nowhere to beat seasoned marksmen, police officers and veterans to win History Channel's reality shooting competition show "Top Shot.""When I auditioned, I was openly gay. But I was surprised as nobody cared. They only cared how well I could shoot and represent our season," said Cheng, who quit his job at Google after the show and is now an NRA news commentator and is releasing his first book "Shoot to Win." "There is this stereotypical view of the gun community as anti-gay ********, but nothing could be further from the truth. It was interesting as the History Channel never 'outed' me on the show even though they had hours of footage. I asked why and they said simply that it just wasn't relevant."

More...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
And people wonder why Libertarians say "If the right could step off their religious platform, they could have a far better chance."

The same goes for the left. I think deep down, in reality, the majority of Americans want most of the same freedoms, but we've just become so polarizing in this country that no matter how absurd the stance is, and how much you actually don't have a valid reason for agreeing with it, you tow the party line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts