1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Supports standard capacity magazine ban.

Rated "B" be the NRA.

We give them money why exactly?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
NRA-ILA | Harry Reid Trying to Use Constitutional Amendment to Silence NRA its Members and Free Speech

First off, I didn't know Harry Reid knew that the Constitution existed!
Secondly, when Tom King addressed our community after UnSafe Act passed, he defended Dingy Harry as a "friend" of the 2A, when I questioned NRA's endorsement of him.

Their support of Reid and Richard Hanna and their ilk really turn me off and I'm sure many other patriots. FUHR and FUAC FUNRA!!
You left one out I fix it for you

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Harry was rated before he started all of his nonsense . His new rating will come out as an F Major ! Just like his butt buddy Fienstein . Neither one of these idiots along with Boxer should get elected to dog catcher as far as I'm concerned !

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Harry was rated before he started all of his nonsense . His new rating will come out as an F Major ! Just like his butt buddy Fienstein . Neither one of these idiots along with Boxer should get elected to dog catcher as far as I'm concerned !
Doesn't that make their touted "rating system" completely useless then?

Just like the rest of it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I lived in Westchester for 12 years. The NRA never lifted a finger to challenge the trigger lock law.

Thanks NRA....

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Screw Harry Reid! Nobody can vote for or against him anyway.
Concentrate on the Judases and Jerkoffs in NY.
Prepare to vote tomorrow and educate yourself on whom to vote for or against.
VISIT SCOPEVOTERAPP.ORG see the Candidate Report Card and pass it on to others.
PS. All you lucky registered Democrats get to vote against CUOMO tomorrow as do your spouses.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
NRA-ILA | Harry Reid Trying to Use Constitutional Amendment to Silence NRA its Members and Free Speech

First off, I didn't know Harry Reid knew that the Constitution existed!
Secondly, when Tom King addressed our community after UnSafe Act passed, he defended Dingy Harry as a "friend" of the 2A, when I questioned NRA's endorsement of him.

Their support of Reid and Richard Hanna and their ilk really turn me off and I'm sure many other patriots. FUHR and FUAC!
Tom King believes in the 2A about as much as Pataki did. He's really about as useful as tits on a bull.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
NRA will never get a cent from me after what they did for NY.
Do not blame the NRA for NY's demise on gun rights. NY became what it is due to that person that we ALL see as a reflection in the mirror every morning.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Do not blame the NRA for NY's demise on gun rights. NY became what it is due to that person that we ALL see as a reflection in the mirror every morning.
"What they did for NY" = nothing.

Pay rate for nothing = $0.00.

(unless you're a politician amirite?)

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Just sent my letters. Here a template for anyone who wants to use it...

One of the many tools you can use...

SUBJECT: Protect The Constitution. Protect Freedom of Speech - Oppose SJR 19!

This is a simple Petition to my lawmakers: Oppose SJR 19!
Do NOT Change the Constitution to ban free speech.

-The First Amendment to the Constitution guarantees our right to free speech -- especially political speech -- as well as the right to assemble and petition our government; and
- The First and Second Amendments have protected our natural and nation's rights for 222 years and should NEVER be weakened, repealed, or replaced; and
- Pro-Liberty supporters like myself strongly oppose -- and will be paying close attention to any Senator and Congressman who votes for any attempt to silence grass roots movements and our political views;

As your constituent, I INSIST you OPPOSE Senate Joint Resolution 19 by voting against it.

Sincerely yours,
George S. Patton.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Former NRA member here. I now believe that they want to prolong the gun debate indefinitely so they can maximize contributions during times of (perpetual) panic.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
"What they did for NY" = nothing.

Pay rate for nothing = $0.00.

(unless you're a politician amirite?)
Darth time to take responsibility. You are a very bright individual based on your posts since i joined. Politician..you ask..oh please you know better brother. The anti's also blame the NRA for any failure.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Darth time to take responsibility. You are a very bright individual based on your posts since i joined. Politician..you ask..oh please you know better brother. The anti's also blame the NRA for any failure.
You misunderstood the last line. I did not assert that you are a politician.

As for taking responsibility, I do. I am responsible for making my own choices. As such, I choose not to support an organization that does basically nothing good for us and has a proven track record of supporting anti gun people and policies.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
They havn't done **** for NY never mind Westchester! And if i didnt have to be a member in order to compete i wouldn't be a member.

FYI SCOTUS has addressed trigger locks the NYs swill accounts for ****.

DC vs Heller

3. The handgun ban and the trigger-lock requirement (as applied to self-defense) violate the Second Amendment . The District's total ban on handgun possession in the home amounts to a prohibition on an entire class of "arms" that Americans overwhelmingly choose for the lawful purpose of self-defense. Under any of the standards of scrutiny the Court has applied to enumerated constitutional rights, this prohibition-in the place where the importance of the lawful defense of self, family, and property is most acute-would fail constitutional muster. Similarly, the requirement that any lawful firearm in the home be disassembled or bound by a trigger lock makes it impossible for citizens to use arms for the core lawful purpose of self-defense and is hence unconstitutional. Because Heller conceded at oral argument that the D. C. licensing law is permissible if it is not enforced arbitrarily and capriciously, the Court assumes that a license will satisfy his prayer for relief and does not address the licensing requirement. Assuming he is not disqualified from exercising Second Amendment rights, the District must permit Heller to register his handgun and must issue him a license to carry it in the home. Pp. 56-64.

I lived in Westchester for 12 years. The NRA never lifted a finger to challenge the trigger lock law.

Thanks NRA....

·
Registered
3,212 Posts

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
NRA will never get a cent from me after what they did for NY.
You mean contributed $75K towards our lawsuit? Don't blame the NRA blame the voters in NY.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
You mean contributed $75K towards our lawsuit? Don't blame the NRA blame the voters in NY.
And their not even sure they want credit for that laughable "donation."

Was that them passing things off the NYSRPA?

Or was that NYSRPA abandoning us crazy radicals and shifting the blame back to the NRA again?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts