New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NRA chief says Bloomberg can't 'buy America' amid $12M gun control ad blitz | Fox News

Video link. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3032608/vp/51308950#51308975

This is from Meet the Press this morning.

After listing to Bloomstupid on gun control and soda control it's very apparent they want to rule and control every aspect of our lives.

I can't seem to find the dialog between David Gregory and Bloomstupid. The one quote that he made during the soda portion of the interview was a telling sign that they (liberals) want tear the Bill of Rights apart.

Bloomstupid "I think there are certain times when we should infringe on your freedom" He then went on to say (examples) that we should tell you that you can't drink or drive or bring a gun on an airplane. REALLY WE CAN'T!

He also said that they were just trying to educate the public.

God help us all!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
NRA should of been running ads long before Bloomberg, If you don't want the USA to become NYC they better get more proactive to main stream American's, than they come out only after Antigun stuff hits. Educate the public before the antis do, at least our side will be fact while their side is lib BS fear tactics. Iam an NRA member and they need to change with the times to keep winning, start the ads I talked about on Jan 15th still not heard back from them. In todays times the information Highway needs proactive NRA pro 2nd and progun messages non stop 24/7. Along with TV ads in those battle ground States such as NY State change NYS and NYC mayor can't do much. In a Pro 2nd Pro Gun Senate, Assembly, Gov, we should already backing Cuomos Replacement with ads, and backing people to run against the yes safe act voters. CNN said that if the Dems in the Southern states turn on us we would lose hands down,That is true FACT. its not what people will want its how the rep Votes. Its time to change the Senate and the Congress to insure our rights stay in place. Proactive, and message is needed now not right before election time. If I had the computer know how I'd have some mind changing things focus on the Lib college age kids now before voting comes, setup tables at events on campus for Pro Consistution, after this year of wipe your a$$ with the Consistution they need young leadership to give them the option for change if not we lose them too. Educate to create.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I agree. It is all about getting the (right) word out to the uniformed low informational voter.
We have to change those in positions of power that have an anti gun agenda.
Vote them out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts