New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this has gotta be a hint of worse things to come!

Report: Texas man accused of eating dog while high on drugs | syracuse.com

Report: Texas man accused of eating dog while high on drugs

Texas police arrested Michael Terron Daniel yesterday for killing a dog after being high on synthetic marijuana K-2. Daniel, of Waco, is accused of beating, strangling and eating the dog, according to News Channel 25.
"According to witnesses, Daniel was on his hands and knees chasing neighbors while barking. Officers say when they arrived on scene Daniel was on the front porch of a house covered in blood with the dead dog in his la

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
So these drugs are still legal as far as I know but natural marijuana that doesnt make people eat dogs its classified as the worst type of drug?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
So these drugs are still legal as far as I know but natural marijuana that doesnt make people eat dogs its classified as the worst type of drug?
The war on drugs just need to end. That being said saying Marijuana is OK "Because it is natural" is like saying "Tornados never kill anyone, they are natural!"

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Apparently Mr. Daniel doesn't have any Asian restaraunts conveiniently nearby.

Properly prepared dog is nummy, as is kitten on a stick.
Roasted iguana is apparently good too. (or doesn't that count because it doesn't have fur?)

Just because people keep it as a pet doesn't mean its not a form of livestock.
I mean look at the number of sheep and goat herders out there. They not only kill and eat thier pets, they kill and eat thier lovers!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry i just cant imagine eating my dog....

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
I had a sneaky dog bite me on the ass yesterday, fortunately he got mainly wallet and not a good grip of meat, he then ran away like a little chicken. Looked like a Dobie but grayish brown. Happened in front of the land owner and her tenant the dog owner. I pet the dog not 5 minutes before that, turned my back and wham. So as long as pets try and eat us I say we better eat them first.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Sorry i just cant imagine eating my dog....
I can.
That's why i keep them fat and let them sleep on the bed.

Besides, once one sees the other killed and is fed from it, it will know to keep its end up and produce for the pack or end be dogburger helper too.

Haven't ever had to do it yet, but that don't mean it won't happen if things go all egg shaped.

I assure you, they'd eat you with zero reticence, reluctance, remorse or afterthought.
Given time and hunger, even if you weren't already dead or severly injured, they'd kill you to do it if they have what they feel is adiquately superior numbers and a dominant male to guide them.

They have been conditioned and trained to live amongst us, but they are still animals.
They are not 'buddies', 'kids', 'babies', 'freinds', 'pals' or anything remotely of the sort, nor do they perceive it that way.
Those are strictly personifications we put upon them while they play the genetic role of subserviant beta or lower member of the pack, and at some point may indeed go after the alpha in a play to take over dominance.

FrooFroo the wonder pekinese or any other canine, even those that 'have been a family member since a puppy' will eat your face given motivation and oppertunity.
Felines will wait until you begin to rot, then they'll eat you.....

If it ain't got thumbs, its food.
(unless of course you're into monkey, in which case thumbs aren't even a factor)
Pets = free range livestock who happen to have thier pen inside your house :shrug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts