New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2,099 Posts
I don't think it's classified as a supressor, just pushes everything forward instead of to the side.
it is most definitely a flash suppressor.

They are pretty cool too.

· Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds slightly less of a high pitched crack and more of a pop pop and all sound is directed towards the target. My ffl gunshop owner has one on his ar and I wanted one for the " cool" factor. It's definitely different. Can't comment on its flash suppressing ability since I rarely pay attention to that. It took a month to come in. I had to order a large pin to small pin adapter and threw this on the order along w a vltor stock as well

· Registered
2,099 Posts
If I wanted an overpriced "BALLER" F/H I would buy the knights. It is made of unobtainium after all.... lol

· Registered
11,402 Posts
Make you you have good eye protection and you use a preban lower as they already adviced above.
They are branded and sold as flash hiders...

Krinkov type with the open baffle is branded as muzzle brake and made with real steel....

Krinkov Styl .308 5/8x24 Muzzle Brake +308 Crush Washer | eBay

3 Piece Krinkov Style Muzzle Brake for 308 | eBay

Of course they reduce flash too so check local laws and ordinances too. Keep records of anything you buy.
You can find someone that can paint you a belching pig or a skull, etc.. a lot cheaper than the above.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.