1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
should have got 10 years.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
What is this "serving concurrent" crap? That literally means that he is only getting punished for 1 crime. The other 2 he is getting off scott free.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
shouldnt even be in the news. Yahoo News has him looking like some poor up and coming star whose dreams have been shattered.

OHHH THE HUMANITY!!! HE WAS GOOD PLAYING WITH THE BALLS!!!! who cares if he did a few minnnnnnnnnnnor crimes.

HE IS GOOD ON THE COURT/FIELD!!!

Like the whole scandal with the coaches that were found guilty of playing with little boys and messing with them in the showers.

OHHHH but they are such good coaches and everyone looks up to them . They are like grandfathers to the kids!

Ummm....what? .. what about the kids who they messed up for life because they are perverts?

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Too bad, he looked real bright too...kinda like Lenny after smothering the puppy to death and looking at George as if he (Lenny) played no part in the smothering.

"Duh, what does she mean, George, you tellin' me I gots ta serve in da jail for kidnapping, robbery, and felony assault against mah ex girlfriend? But I can shoots the basketball good!!!! Tell her I know how to shoots tha basketball!!"

Sorry, but a 6'7" male kidnapping and assaulting a young female gets ZERO sympathy from me. I hope this kid rots in jail for the entire 3 yr sentence, no probation. Any college or university that would even consider granting this dillweed a scholarship should instantly lose its accreditation. There will be lots of basketball for him in prison.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Serves the kid right. All this leniency and probation crap is why today's youth grow up to be clowns and wastes of space in society. Its onvious punishment these days isn't severe enough to act as a deterrent. Esp when they make deals all the time.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
3 years for kidnapping???? THATS IT?

look up in the past year, the kind of sentences passed down for kidnapping. Its actually WORSE than killing someone in most cases.

Why he only got 3 years? Maybe so he can still play some ball before he gets too old to compete?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts