New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cuomo loses - buying license and having a nice time hunting. We got a battle victory in the war. Cuomo wins, not letting them have any of my money and sending to who can help in the war next. Do you care to do the same and I do not need to hear from those people with "life time licenses" and I am going anyways. So boring. State instead you plan to go vote ******* out but still go hunting would be better way to say it, its a better comment.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Yeah I'll be voting against cumho and hunting that same day, so I guess you wont be paying you're taxes ( school tax will be out in a few weeks ) registering vehicles or inspections on those vehicles, oh and lets not forget you wont be putting gas in you're vehicle to go vote since the state gets a nice chunk of taxes on gas. Lets get real not buying you're hunting license is not going to change anything, vote Astorino and getting as many voters to the polls for him will make so much more difference this fall than not buying you're hunting license.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
I never saw the point of the license boycott. The revenue from licenses doesn't go in the general fund. It stays to do conservation work. The only thing you are hurting is conservation efforts.

But, if that's what you want to do, and you feel it is making a point, I won't be stopping you.

Only 53 days until bow season! :cheers:

·
Registered
928 Posts
I never saw the point of the license boycott. The revenue from licenses doesn't go in the general fund. It stays to do conservation work. The only thing you are hurting is conservation efforts.

But, if that's what you want to do, and you feel it is making a point, I won't be stopping you.

Only 53 days until bow season! :cheers:
Exactly. To each their own.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Not go hunting? WtF? Going deer hunting is one of the few things i truly love in this life. i will vote for Rob and then go hunting every chance i get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts