New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about a special NOBAMA karma in the event he is shown the door this November. I know I for one will be very happy and would want to celebrate. Have to make it special to encourage one and all to tell all their friends and family (esp. outside of NY) to vote for Romney. Any suggestions? I'm thinking something along the lines of a steak dinner for family of 8, Coupon to a firearms training class of the likes of MTDS, etc. Of course vendors on this site would be welcome to participate and contribute accordingly. You think this would go over OK? Any suggestions?

· Registered
11,402 Posts
I also was thinking to go running all the way to the west coast like Forrest Gump with a T-shirt that said "NO WE COULDN'T" but I need to get into a serious fitness program first.

I have an idea... We tell the wife if Romney wins all the fathers and grandpas will stay with the kids all weekend (where applies) and/or give a SPA pass to our wife /girlfriend or a full weekend getawau "the girls go out".
But if the nobababama wins then all the "guys go out" not to be found for 3 days. That is some reason for serious concern.

You will see a lot of promotional activity right there.

NO MO BABABAMA!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
LOL, you're free to hold your own Karma if he wins... Oh that's right Obama supports are used to be on the receiving end of things aren't they?

/jk
Did you seriously just call me an Obama supporter? xD

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Isn't being an Obama supporter and a NYF member a conflict of interest?
Yes. As is being a Romney supporter really. Have a NOBAMA party on election night and get wasted...then enjoy the 4 year hangover. xD Or have a YAYOBAMA party on election night and CONTINUE your 8 year hangover. Either way we will need some hair of the dog. :D

· Registered
1,176 Posts
it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people jump all over members on this site who try to "do the right thing"...

that being said, i know of an awesome steakhouse nearby where cigars can also be savored. let's have a victory party on november 7th, cgrutt!

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people jump all over members on this site who try to "do the right thing"...

that being said, i know of an awesome steakhouse nearby where cigars can also be savored. let's have a victory party on november 7th, cgrutt!
it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people jump all over members on this site who do not understand sarcasm.

James

· Registered
11,402 Posts
Beyond witchery the Mayan predictions, check this out....

Do the math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom

You will be AMAZED at how scary and true and accurate this test is.

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again..

5. Your total will be a two digit number.

Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite show (of all
time) in the list of 17 movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech of 2013
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire

Now, isn't that something???

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Beyond witchery the Mayan predictions, check this out....

Do the math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom

You will be AMAZED at how scary and true and accurate this test is.

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again..

5. Your total will be a two digit number.

Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite show (of all
time) in the list of 17 movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech of 2013
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire

Now, isn't that something???
That proves it! 9/11 was a conspiracy!

· Registered
11,402 Posts
I think the Mayans looked into their crystal ball and saw the possibility of a 'great' leader that was going to
fix the entire world being reelected and then they saw the potential for the end of the world.
They didn't know it was Obama but saw the tragic series of events that followed should that leader had been reelected.
Scary, uhh?

· I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,805 Posts
I really dont want Obama in office either. I am just not that thrilled about Romney either lol. I think we are potentially screwed either way lol but atleast we have a chance even if small if Romney is elected lol.

Just remember if (hopefully when) Obama is defeated not to get to distracted with that lol to stop paying attention to what Romney does.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.