New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still trying to secure some GOP lawn signs up here in Clinton County, the Albany GOP says they went out, local GOP hasn't received them (just stickers & misc)

Rob Astorino - Governor
Bob Antonacci - Comptroller
John Cahill - AG

Haven't seen one sign so far...but haven't seen a "komo" sign either. The Clinton County news media hasn't reported the komo Moreland Commission scandal either.

Hope to hear something next week and will post if I do.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Ok I just called the democraps and asked they said 3 weeks on Cuomo signs. I needs targets so that's why I'm grabbing them. I've got a bunch of people in Orange county that don't have them so I'm sending them out to them. If they don't get any I'll send them to you as well. What's one more package lol just putting it out there for you

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Make flyers hand then out outside shopping centers get the word out . Most people around my parts know him . Upstaters spread the word grassroots style lets show them what we can do .

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked up some stickers and misc from our Clinton County GOP Chair (Wed)...but no signs yet. Distributed the Rob Astorino material at our SCOPE meeting last night. Still seeking signs....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts