New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from lower westchester :) .... Been in the market for a new 3-9x40 for the new ruger 77 i picked up and have been looking at the nikon prostaff (current model) any feedback would be great, i am a deer hunter so fogging is a major factor

·
Registered
12 Posts
West, You can be sure the Nikon PROSTAFF Series Scopes are all waterprrof and fogproof. I have used PROSTAFF scope's while hunting all over Texas,OK and KS in all kinds of weather condition's and never had a problem. Also know the scope is backed by Nikon's outstanding scope warranty as well. Depending on the distances you will be shooting you might be interested in Nikon's BDC Reticle scope's? This allow's the shooter to use Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Program to dial in the accuracy by entering your scope, cal. and ammo choice to maximize the accuracy of your BDC reticle. Drop me a note if you have any other question's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.