·
Registered
741 Posts
You said a mouthful right there Doc.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Karma can be a bitch

Bet she walks away from it with little to no charges.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
She will be released because they will loose something or some technicality!

or to be totally topical, it will be announced she is suffering from "Affluenza"!

·
Registered
351 Posts
You know she cried ~ Daddy! Daddy! to the LE and they didn't cut her a break. Shows how well loved Fitzy is.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hope she didn't have more than 7 rounds (of drinks that is).

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
When the Politburo first passed [un]Safe last year, I thought Fitz made some good points when interviewed by Channel 9 news, he said everything we would agree with (unless my memory is hazy-which is possible), then a year later he gets all dickish clinging to 7-rounds like its his precious, is he on meds????

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
It seems Ol Fitzy, is in it up to eyeballs onthis one!!!! I dont believe the media is gonna let up on this !!!!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
She's a grown woman (legally) who committed a crime (and/or made a poor choice) with nothing to do with guns. Don't see why it matters.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I would think a drunk behind the wheel is far more dangerous to the public than a lawful citizen possessing a firearm with a high capacity magazine... I would love to see a severe crackdown on DWI's. Take away their driving privilege, DON'T TAKE OUR RIGHTS!

TK

·
Registered
780 Posts
As long as she drives drunk 7 times or less, everything is fine. If she drives drunk 8 times or more....

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Because Ol' Fitzy has come out and said he's going to continue to enforce the 7-round limit.
I agree at this point, if they are not with us they are against us, this storm against our gun rights is not going away, in fact it is getting ratcheted up. Especially since the courts have shown their bias.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
See comments in OP.
I read it. She's 22. I don't see it as political, I don't see it as relevant to anything. Certainly she shouldn't get off because of her father's position but that's about as far as it goes to me. I don't even like bringing people's kids into things when they're underage (and therefore under their parent's supposed control). Just not cricket. Now if HE was drunk driving, different story.

Or maybe something like this:http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...131023_1_gansler-underage-drinking-teen-party

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
Rules for Driving While Intoxicated

1 - Don't Drive While Intoxicated

2 - Don't Drive While Intoxicated in the Village of Liverpool

3 - See Rule 1

·
Registered
564 Posts
When the Politburo first passed [un]Safe last year, I thought Fitz made some good points when interviewed by Channel 9 news, he said everything we would agree with (unless my memory is hazy-which is possible), then a year later he gets all dickish clinging to 7-rounds like its his precious, is he on meds????
Um, i heard him speak at one of the unSafe act forums early last year. He made it abundantly clear that the staute was NOT an infringement on NYers liberties in his opinion and that his office would support it......yeah, good points.

this was not an article, or sound bites condensed in the editorial room, but straight from the horse's mouth......YMMV

1 - 20 of 32 Posts