New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Walmart in Vestal sells firearms but the one in Johnson city just a few miles away does not. I was at Walmart in PA they said they do not sell to NY state residents (maybe any out of state resident not sure)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Is there something in particular at W*M you want? Have you tried a local gun store?

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Walmart in Vestal sells firearms but the one in Johnson city just a few miles away does not. I was at Walmart in PA they said they do not sell to NY state residents (maybe any out of state resident not sure)
Gotta be something new then?My local Walmart is in PA and when it used to sell guns (Doesn't now) I bought guns there with my NY drivers license...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Just anticipating black friday deals from them. I just got a good deal on an M&P 15T 5.56 from a local shop last week but wanted to keep Walmart in mind.
Dicks has a Troy AR for $800 on Black Friday.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Wally world in Herkimer sells long rifles!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Cortland WM sells guns, Ithaca does not(can you imagine that, being as Ithaca is about the most liberal City in NY). Ithaca NY 10 square miles surrounded by reality.
Try to get ammo in Ithaca some time. I have attempted it three times and each time the key to the case could not be found. 10 phone calls from clerks later I walked out.

Every walmart that I have seen guns at has a map with all the states and it says which residents they will sell to and which they won't.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Don't think you can buy the SIG ? Plus no Walmart's within 100 miles of me in Dutchess County carry it.... lol.

The Troy from Dick's I would check before you go there, I went to the Dick's in PK last night, they had a "mix up" with the ordering, so they won't have any for a week.... imagine that when they go on sale from $1099 to $799. The guy did say he could probably sell the display model, but it looked beat up and had oil all over it....

Derek what did you pay for the S&W ? I've been looking online see them as low as $619. Was wondering what a LGS would sell them for...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Newburgh has...they didn't for a while but they do now...not sure about Middletown..long guns only

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.