New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been traveling around the country for some time and settled in Nevada for the time being. hopefully to move to NY some time this yr or next! always loved the atmosphere and people in NY. glad to be here!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Being from NY whenever I leave the state people are usually talking badly about us NY'ers and how bad our attitudes are and how pushy and always in a rush we are, not how they love us and our atmosphere. :mad:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum LasVegasFirearms.
May all your bunnies be fluff and all your puppies be cute
Though I too would ask 'good God why?' would you want to voluntarily move here to dwell amongst us.
If it were related to a job then its more understandable, but for one to just decide to drop thier world and pull up stakes to come settle deliberately?
Madness, sheer unadulterated madness.

Do take into consideration that we who want out have a bit of trouble grasping how anyone would want in :)

AFA your ebr stuff, if they are preban they are ok, if they are post ban they need to be (1) left behind, (2) stored out of state, or (c) modified to be compliant with NY law.
Magazines are a seperate law from firearms and do have pre and post ban considerations with the main difference being preban standard cap mags are perfectly legal in anything you can stuff them into while postban 'high capacity' cannot be possessed at all unless you are NY LEO or one of the others in the very narrow exemptions list.
Alternatively postban can be retained if they are permanantly modified to accept no more than 10 rounds (5 in certain locals)

Being from NY whenever I leave the state people are usually talking badly about us NY'ers and how bad our attitudes are and how pushy and always in a rush we are, not how they love us and our atmosphere. :mad:
Heck, you don't even have to leave the state to find NY residents who hate NY'ers *badump~tish*
Out of state I just ended up not telling people I was from NY at all, just that I lived 'north of the southern tier' or 'a few miles from Canada' due others reaction for and my own shame about the reputation the creatures of the greater metropolitan area of the cesspool known as NYC have given every one of us nation wide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.