New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just moved to Western NY two days ago. I wanted a place to get to know the laws and find an online community to join. I'm actually still looking for a home to rent in or around Orchard Park. I like shooting sporting clays and range shooting. Not much in to hunting.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood. Be sure to register to vote once you find a place to live.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome from Steuben.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome from just down the road
Hamburg gun club has a nice sporting clays course as well trap and skeet. Evans rod and gun also has trap and skeet fields, as well as outdoor pistol and rifle range

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Make sure you familiarize with NY laws. If you come from a state with fewer restrictions, you may be surprised at the crap we have to deal with.

The most important sections are 35, 265, and 400.
Laws of New York

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome neighbor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.