New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shoulder Muscle Organ Human Neck Joint Arm Shoulder Muscle Mouth

I hope you can see the pics well, I'm done for awhile now. It may be crazy but $500 for the Ben and Molon Labe. It came out really good.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
That is one crazy creative tattoo, did you design it or kinda stick a bunch of artist preforms together?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I think that came out really good...I actually want my family crest on my back with huge lions on each side with 1911's in their hand. My buddy apprentices at Skin Funk in Syracuse, if I can ever get him to draw it up for me...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It has an Omega symbol in it, so I am happy! xD

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
pssst: Ben ain't gots no nipples!

Some really nice shading work going on there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to answer all the questions and comments, I had it done by Steve B at Needlewurks in Saratoga, I started with the guns and got the Ben Franklin part from a T shirt (see avatar) modified it a bit, the Molon Labe was a no brainer, and I thoughtthe nipples (on avatar) were creepy? LOL
Might be too small to see?? Sorry Jaw Font Art Circle Statue

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jaw Sleeve Waist Collar Chest Sleeve Font Chest Tattoo Event

Not sure if you can see so well but I got Liberty on my left arm and Justice on the right, was going to go with Aequitas and Veritas but then I would have to explain to everyone, well, not everyone, what it means, letters a little small, I may have to get them expanded in the future

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The first 2 hours of any tattoo are not that bad, it's when they dig in to do color and then highlights that it starts to hurt and you wish it was over. See above for location etc, sorry, we discussed nipples and my guy said he didn't think it was a good idea. I can always add them on at some point. And no, I don't tan, I get pretty white and pasty this time of year, and the last 2 pics were from yesterday, I noticed I looked a little tan in the one, not sure why. Besides that the wife can't take a good picture! LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts