New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Shirt, New Glock 30s and just finished refinishing my Mini 14 stock so that's sort of new too:)

New.jpg

·
Registered
365 Posts
...and your giving away all of it to the first person to post a response? Can we get a close up of the stock that looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...and your giving away all of it to the first person to post a response? Can we get a close up of the stock that looks pretty nice.
Hah! noooo, just proud of my work and excited about the new additions is all. Thanks, I'll post some close ups tomorrow when the sun is up and i can get some good light. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. it was my first time refinishing anything.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
very cool bro... the stock came out really nice... btw, clanwar starts today, check the user group.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Aww cmon man! Why'd you pick the 30s? :D
Nice job, awesome shirt and good choice in firearm.

·
Registered
226 Posts
That looks sick. Makes me want to try that look on my Mosin.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aww cmon man! Why'd you pick the 30s? :D
Nice job, awesome shirt and good choice in firearm.
Thanks! I wanted 45acp because the only other .45 i have is almost 100 years old. I went with the 30s because it just fit my hand a bit better than the 30. I stood in the shop switching back and forth like a fool for a good 10 minutes haha.

That looks sick. Makes me want to try that look on my Mosin.
You should do it. wasn't nearly as hard as i thought and i did it in a 1 bedroom apartment in brooklyn. :wacko:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
That is purty. Notice it ain't black, so it can't kill no babies.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Turned out nice, good work sir.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, it is the regular accustrut. I wanted the Socom version since i thought it looked a bit better aesthetically, but after talking with the owner i learned that the Socom didn't stabilize the longer barrel as well as the regular model. So i chose function over form.. The x drill looks pretty cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts