New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just became a vendor here on NYF, so I wanted to do a quick intro thread. We recently launched an e-commerce site called www.2Adefender.com that makes available products that people can use to show their support of the Second Amendment. We currently have several different products categories including:

Flags - Gadsden (several styles), Gonzales "Come And Take It", Ben Franklin "Join Or Die", Culpeper Minutemen "Liberty or Death", Betsy Ross, First Navy Jack, Stars & Stripes, etc.

Decals - A selection of gun decals, including an anti Cuomo SAFE Act decal that I hope to see on every car in NYS.

Accessories - Bullet design mouse pads, camo can coolers, aluminum canteens, copper "Don't Tread On Me - Liberty or Death" coins, "No Guns = No Money" cards to give to business owners who have "No Guns" signs posted, and Pocket Constitutions.

Apparel - T-shirts and hats. This category will be greatly expanded in the near future.

Gun Bags & Packs - Pistol cases, rifle/shotgun bags, range/duty bags, and backpacks.

While we are located near Rochester, we are internet sales only. Though I frequently see many of you at local shoots, gun shows, meetings, and protests. Our gun show schedule is posted on our website; we plan on having a presence at many of the WNY shows.

This is somewhat of a family venture. I have been self-employed for 17 years, and wanted to teach the kids how to start and operate a small business. Everything from filing the appropriate paperwork, setting up accounts, finding vendors, promotion, order fulfillment, and customer service - it's been a good teaching moment for them. My 14 year old daughter designed our logo, and created our banner ad that will soon be seen here on NYF. Most importantly, it is getting them involved in promoting gun rights.

So anyway, that's what we're all about. Poke around our website and if you're on Facebook, give us a "like" for promotions and giveaways. Links are in my signature below. Thanks for reading this far!

Jim

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Very cool. Are all of the items made in the US?

i have been wanting some flags and other items but I refuse to own patriotic items made outside the US.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brad. I hear what you're saying and completely agree about buying USA when possible. These flags are made overseas. When we weighed availability, style selection, price point, quality, customer demand, and minimum order requirements, these won out by a wide margin. Many of the items on our site are made in the USA, just not the flags.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts