New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone my name is clint. my family has been in guns for a long time, but im just getting started. I just picked up a stag model 2ny ar15, working on getting my wife a tactical 22 for Christmas and a bb gun for my 4 year old to start. also just printed off our paper work for my wife and I to apply for our pistol permits.

·
Registered
170 Posts
welcome!!! remember to vote come november!! gotta get CUOMO out of office!! tell everyone you know!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!! Trust me were all anti cuomo and safe act in my family. The sooner It's repealed the better.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
"Welcome" from Solvay.

Don't hesitate to fire over a PM if you're looking to do some shooting at Camillus R&GC. I have "a few" handguns you could try out ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha sounds good man. Right now with my job my schedule is all messed up hopefully in a few months things will chill out and I'll get some good time to shoot!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hi From 'Pool as well.

I am also starting my Pistol Permit so good luck to both of us.

I"m taking the Training class this afternoon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awesome. How much did the training class cost you? My wife my father and I are all trying to do it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts