New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Well that explains why they bought 1200 tons of steel from my company. Good news.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
Looks like it's the same size as my M&P 9c. Hopefully the photo is a fake and it's actually pocket-size.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
nice

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
How the hell do the dealers already have them? Gunbroker has a quite a few listings from reputable dealers with pics. if my LGS doesn't have one or doesn't know when they can get them, I am buying off gunbroker. They are on there for $420 shipped!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
They look great, but i dont see any options for the left handed shooter or for the light that they have for the 9 and 40c. If anyone comes across any info on these things please share, thanks.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ill wait for you guys to waste your $ on a first production run before i buy one. ;)

My mpc suits me just fine...for now.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I was at Beikirch's today at about 1pm... they had 2 in stock but both were spoken for. A third person placed a deposit for the next one that comes in. I held it for a bit, it felt great in my hands. They are selling them for only $409!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I bought one today, unfortunately I got it at the BGC and paid $449 for it. It was the only one they had for now. I love the fit of this gun to my hand and so far I am impressed. I cannot wait to get to the range and test fire it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought one today, unfortunately I got it at the BGC and paid $449 for it. It was the only one they had for now. I love the fit of this gun to my hand and so far I am impressed. I cannot wait to get to the range and test fire it.
Jealous!

Let me know what you think. I'm particuarly interested to know what you think of the trigger pull/reset comapred to the factory trigger of previous M&P's.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts