New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the gun show this past weekend and was not impressed... second year in a row. so I decided to go to Beikirch's in East Rochester. I know a couple of the guys there and I told my sales guy Mark that I was looking for a small framed gun that my fiance could use when in the house alone. He had this .22 Magnum made by North American Arms in UT. After some thinking I decided to pick it up. He had ordered it for another customer that decided not to buy it. Beikirch's has a new customer lyalty program where you earn gift cards valued at $25 after a firearm purchase or a accumulation of purchases.

here she is.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Cute. Are you sure that's what your fiance wants though? Especially for home defense, I think that might come up short (so to speak).

"Beikirch's has a new customer lyalty program where you earn gift cards valued at $25 after a firearm purchase or a accumulation of purchases."

Reeeeaaaaally.....that is VERY interesting. Do you have any more details on that (how do they track purchases, at what level do you get a gift card, etc)?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cute. Are you sure that's what your fiance wants though? Especially for home defense, I think that might come up short (so to speak).

"Beikirch's has a new customer lyalty program where you earn gift cards valued at $25 after a firearm purchase or a accumulation of purchases."

Reeeeaaaaally.....that is VERY interesting. Do you have any more details on that (how do they track purchases, at what level do you get a gift card, etc)?
She loves it, she actually has really small hands, she is only 4'11''. she has a hard time even holding my Glock 27.
It is loaded with .22 Mag Hornady Critical Defense

as far as Beikirch's, they give you a card that has an account number on it. After $1500 of accumulative purchases you get $25, after a firearm purchase you get $25, and I believe if you spend over $500 in one visit you get $25. all you have to do is ask to sign up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts