21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Knives I love knives….
I made a few from harbor freight machetes.
My ka-bar tanto is my shtf knife.
Second. Best is the tractor supply camp knife they sell during hunting season. Its cheaper and I have beaten. Then. Ever. Living crap out of it.
Buying two more and their very heavy light too. Plan on spending 50$ for a flash light and a few knives but I have chopped wood, trees paracord, you name it I did it. Nicked it up but works still. Great beat up knife.

Folders, I will swear by spiderco. But… any folder is a last ditch knife. Little hand protection and a good chance the lock will fail both results in self inflicted injury.
If there is a "good chance the lock will fail", someone sold you a fake Spyderco.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Tool Yellow Knife Font Sports equipment

Tool Yellow Knife Font Sports equipment
Just got these two beauties back from factory sharpening and repair. The Spyderco needed some minor tip repair and I had Benchmade replace the ugly painted spoon clip of the Osbourne with a parked split arrow clip, much better. Customer service truly is excellent for both companies. Spyderco sent a signed note saying it was nice to see their knives being put to good use, but I imagine they send that out with every repair knife. Nice touch though. Nowbthat I have them back I wonder how I could do any better than these two. I wonder which I should carry for the next month?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.