New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Another reason not to spend money on that ****hole of a state. The sheeple are being brainwashed at an alarming rate.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
This is an outrageous denial of the Marine's 1 st amendment rights!
When any person is denied the right to express themselves we should take aim at the oppressor!
The Marine, (Mario Alejandro) served his Country and was proudly wearing the shirt in support of his fellow Marines. He fought for this Country's freedom, one of those being able to enjoy a day at a theme park!
How stupid can the people who run Six Flags be? Are you telling me they actually "put hands" on him? Over a tee shirt? Thankfully he stayed cool, in front of his family and I'm sure other people who witnessed the spectacle.
Me, Man, the throw down would have been on! No, rent a rookie is ever going to get away with putting hands on me!

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Six Flags won't have to be concerned about the type of environment they have for my family.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I would have bought another t shirt and put it on over the "offensive" shirt. Once inside I'd take the new shirt off to show off my offensive shirt as a big FUSF.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I wonder if they have any gun related games in the arcade? The squirt gun game? A shooting gallery? I mean, kids are exposed to those violent, offensive guns! Do you want to teach your kids that it's okay to shoot a clown in the mouth? Barbaric!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
A day at six flags is 6 hours waiting in line and 4-1/2 minute of fun. I would say is never go there again but I already made that decision 20 years ago .

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Don't pull the "I'm a veteran" card.

There, I said it. It is a private establishment and they have every right to deny you even if you are the current Commander in Chief. (And who wouldn't want to do that right?) No first amendment was being violated. You "laid in a hole for 36 hours" and all that good stuff to protect the rights of all Americans. This includes property rights on private property. The only possible "right" being violated was when the rent-a-cop put his hands on the guy. For that he deserved retaliation, but I digress.

I'm 100% for saying "F Six flags" on this. They act as if a shirt is ruining a "family friendly atmosphere" yet run annual events at Halloween showing gruesome depictions of violence and gore.

HOWEVER, this guy handled this like a complete toolbag, and as such, does NOT deserve much respect in regards to "what he fought for."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts