New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My names matt I'm 23. I've been shooting for 13+ years, I recently joing the National Guard, I belong to Ontario Rod and Gun, anything else yo want to know, just ask.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Welcome. Did you shoot the rifle match at Ontario last weekend?

·
Registered
620 Posts
My names matt I'm 23. I've been shooting for 13+ years, I recently joing the National Guard, I belong to Ontario Rod and Gun, anything else yo want to know, just ask.
Hey Matt, it's Mr. Paul, WELCOME. Great fun last Sat. huh. Thanks for coming to our shoot. See ya Later.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Hey Matt, it's Mr. Paul, WELCOME. Great fun last Sat. huh. Thanks for coming to our shoot. See ya Later.
I take that as a yes, you did shoot last weekend. You must be Matt that was there with Ed. This is Jeff, I had the gun with the FDE stock and rail on it. Make sure Ed keeps coming out to the shoots!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I take that as a yes, you did shoot last weekend. You must be Matt that was there with Ed. This is Jeff, I had the gun with the FDE stock and rail on it. Make sure Ed keeps coming out to the shoots!
i will, he is going to be my father in law soon, im trying to get him out as much as possible, but he works weekends sometimes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts