New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted a Sig and I like small 45's, so, I got a small Sig in 45. P250SubCompact. Got it today, might shoot tomorrow but probably friday. Need to find a holster I like for it. Pretty nice trigger.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
And here I'm thinking my g27 .40 has a Ton of recoil... Let's know how she handles!!

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And here I'm thinking my g27 .40 has a Ton of recoil... Let's know how she handles!!
I'll take a vid if i can. My little Detonics and Star were manageable. I'm going to make up some 200 grain loads tonight since I carry 200 grainers in my 45's, always have. Will run a few Hornady Critical defense +P's through it too.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
To me the G27 recoil is worse. The subcompact .45's are more of a dull push. The .40 subs are much more snappy. I shot an ultra light snub nose .357 with a full house 125gr once, just once. I have a metal plate and 10 screws in my forearm and I think I felt it rattle!

Please give us a report after you shoot the sig. I have toyed with buying one. It's the interchangeable system right?

G

·
I too like a compact .45ACP for everyday carry.

My choice was the Glock 36. With 230-grain FMJ the recoil is more of a push as mentioned above while my .40 S&W Glocks are far snappier.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Always wanted a Sig and I like small 45's, so, I got a small Sig in 45. P250SubCompact. Got it today, might shoot tomorrow but probably friday. Need to find a holster I like for it. Pretty nice trigger.
I have looked at this same one myself a few times. Really like the feel of it, Just wasn't sure about a 45 that size. Give us a little range report after you test drive it.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have looked at this same one myself a few times. Really like the feel of it, Just wasn't sure about a 45 that size. Give us a little range report after you test drive it.
I'll probably be at NCSC Friday morning is you want to see first hand. The trigger is very smooth, like a stock Dan Wesson revolver trigger.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'll probably be at NCSC Friday morning is you want to see first hand. The trigger is very smooth, like a stock Dan Wesson revolver trigger.
Let me know when your going, I've got some stuff to do but I can probably take a little shooting break.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts