New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that authoritarian politicians always use the terror of terrorists to scare people into submission more effectively than terrorists themselves? I'm so tired of this bull****!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thank you for submitting your report. Here is the information we received from you:
Issue reported: Harmful dangerous acts > Other dangerous acts
Timestamp selected: 0:22
Additional details: This is telling terrorists it's easy to come kill Americans.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Where the hell was the video of the middle eastern guy taken? was that just an actor playing a terrorist? And where the hell can i get fully automatic weapons? because I think that would be really fun!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Everyone flag and thumb down this video, this is just ridiculous.
The thumbs down button has been hijacked and becomes a like.
HmmmmmmmmmmmmComostein,,,,,

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
so if they get the crap by skirting th background check; it just reenforces what we've said all along. The background check is worthless and an unwanted task for the law abiding citizen

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
That idiots his own worst enemy. He is making an ass out of himself I bet if anyone could trust these idiots his compromise crap would have passed. Because people trust a used car salesman more anything they dream up will be questioned more then the terrorists in the fake movie. These idiots realize they sound stupid I think they just honestly believe they can win with just the votes of idiots.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
He is and will always be a self centerd piece of $hit, Only he and the mega welthy can be protected from bad guys

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
That idiots his own worst enemy. He is making an ass out of himself I bet if anyone could trust these idiots his compromise crap would have passed. Because people trust a used car salesman more anything they dream up will be questioned more then the terrorists in the fake movie. These idiots realize they sound stupid I think they just honestly believe they can win with just the votes of idiots.
Nope because for every one of us that knows he's just full of **** there are 5 that believe anything he says.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
nevermind

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Please don't sell people short, these idiots might believe it in this state, but nationally Doomberg comes off as well as a wet fart detonated in the middle of Sunday Mass. People detest him, a billionaire financier with his 6 armed guards weighing forth on what protections the people he regards as peasants can have.

Nationally, their opinion is the same as mine, let's let the "bomb enthusiasts" stay in their own countries, while we enjoy the freedom in ours. They're free to practice their interpretation of Islam, just not here. There should be no "watch list" of non citizens in this country, they need to be thrown out, along with a hard kick in the ass to help them along.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.