New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Folks,

Greg Camp (writer at Guns.com) and I are the two authors of a new book on the Second Amendment, released yesterday.

Our book is titled, "Each One, Teach One: Preserving and protecting the Second Amendment in the 21st century and beyond".

It addresses a topic that has not been explored in depth by other books, namely, the long-term threat to the Second Amendment arising from ignorance.

You can find our book on Amazon in 2 editions:
Greg and I have vastly different backgrounds. Greg is a college professor, and I am an Indian immigrant. We both went from not knowing much about guns to becoming gun owners and Second Amendment supporters.

I hope you like our book. We are pitching it to various podcasts, magazines, and sites. I will keep the community here posted on that front.

Sincerely,

Ranjit singh
Twitter: @AuthorSingh

finalcover.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All,

My co-author and I are giving away 20 free copies of our e-book.

If you would like a free copy, please email [email protected], and let me know what file format (or device) you would like the book in.

Ranjit Singh

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the shameless self-promotion. Our book is a labor of conviction. I'm alarmed by what's going on, especially after the NY SAFE Act and California. There's more in store also. Hence the book.

We're taking a strategic look at the fight to preserve the 2nd amendment. We're trying to get the message out.

This will be my last post on this topic.

Ranjit Singh

·
awesome for hire.
3,608 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts