New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one of these last year and the thing is built like a tank and I pushed 3" frozen cubes of venison in it and it didn't even grunt. If you are in the market jump because these do not last long. It is a 1.5 horse motor. I know the price sounds too good to be true but mine is GREAT!! They don't last on sale long and always seems like quantities are limited.

Amazon.com: Brand New #22 Commercial Electric Meat Grinder Sausage Stuffer US: Kitchen & Dining

They are heavy...pushing 70 pounds. Any guys douing their own deer won't be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I read the title and was like WTF do you want to grind up horse meat for???????

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I read the title and was like WTF do you want to grind up horse meat for???????
LOL...similar thought when I read the title...couldn't figure out how a meat grinder could handle 1.5 horses going through it at once. Figured why not make it a 2 horse meat grinder, then I wouldn't have to cut one in half?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL. Sorry.

It is a great deal though. Try to find a 1.5 horse for under $400. THis is the only one I have ever seen new.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
That is a good deal, but I don't do nearly enough meat to make it worth it. I've got an attachment that goes on the Kitchenaid mixer. You can't throw in frozen cubes, but it has no problem making 30 or 40 pounds of burger a year.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Horse meat isn't all that bad tasting from what I've heard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts