New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woman glued to Walmart toilet seat in Monticello, Kentucky, police investigating

ABC said:
A woman visiting a Kentucky Walmart found herself in a sticky situation.

Monticello city officials said the woman went to use the store's bathroom when she realized she was stuck to the toilet seat. It was later determined the seat was covered in Super Glue.

The woman was stuck inside the restroom for nearly an hour. Now, police are investigating the incident.

"We're looking at it. Right now, I wouldn't be prepared to say which way it was -- accident or intention," said Monticello Police Deptment Chief Ralph Miniard.

Paramedics were on hand to help pull the woman off the seat. She was taken to a nearby hospital to be checked out.

This isn't the first time someone was glued to a toilet seat at Walmart.

Hmmm...who "accidentally" spills super glue all over a toilet seat?? LOL.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both good points, but don't forget about the hover dump. Who says you actually have to sit on the seat? Just bomb away...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Both good points, but don't forget about the hover dump. Who says you actually have to sit on the seat? Just bomb away...
That would require an A-6 Driver...CAUSE NOBODY ELSE COULD HIT THE WALMART TOILET!

(Slightly modified quote from Flight of the Intruder)

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Who actually sits on a bare toilet seat in Walmart without putting down some TP????
Hmmm, how about the kind of people whose unemployment ran out so they glue themselves to the seat, cry for help, get their name in the paper and sue hoping for a big payout. Of course - don't know anything about what happened here, but I'd be curious to see how this plays out in the months ahead...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Call me a daredevil. I sit on public toilet seats and don't even think twice about it.

In other news, super glue dries in seconds so she put it on there herself. Case solved.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
super glue also known as ca comes in many diffrent thicknesses

thin dries fast (like crazy glue) the same stuff is used in archery just (thickstyle) and only dries when an activator is used (activator is actualy just mist water .... so prankster plus thick ca plus fat sweaty ass in summer on toilet means it could be a prankster not the victim

it all depends on what type of ca it is (also easy for right person to learn)

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very true on the CA bit as summed up by zeroskin. Being into RC planes/heli's, I work with CA a lot, the foam safe stuff takes even longer to kick. I've seen that stuff stay wet for days on certain types of material, but it's also not going to weld an a$$ to a toilet seat in a matter of seconds. Globbed up thick CA will stay wet/tacky for a solid hour on a plastic toilet seat I would bet, and if it gets on skin, it kicks rapidly.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You know will will start all types of clowns doing this around the country.....
Always assume positive intent...perhaps the pranksters are simply hoping to fix the crack in everyone's a$$...

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Always assume positive intent...perhaps the pranksters are simply hoping to fix the crack in everyone's a$$...
Can we glue people's mouths so **** doesn't come out of there too?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts