New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the life of me I cannot find a dual output drop in. I want a 400+ lumen (the higher the better) high and a long runtime low. It seems the only thing I can find is a single output or some ridiculous 5 output with strobe, SOS, bat signal and other useless non sense. I want a surefire p2x fury but @ 125$ I can put together and equivalent with a good aftermarket drop in for a third of the price.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard of malkoff and his followers. Maybe it's time to join the candlepower forum. I didn't know that the standard was set at 1,3,5 modes I guess that's why I can't really find a 2 mode.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I see elzetta everywhere I didn't know they were made by malkoff. I'm just starting to get into flashlights and It just seemed p60 is the most common and easiest way to go. I don't even have a host yet. I have a g2 mounted to my weapon now and I was looking at replacing the plastic head with a metal one and getting a high out put drop in. But I like the size and weight of the g2 as a handheld so I'm leaning towards buying a new light all together. I'm ready to get a solar force l2 host if I could find the right drop in but if there's a different size that's better for a weapon light I'm all ears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.