New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an invoice of $1100 to be paid today on pay pal.The only thing is my bank is closed today to transfer funds into my account.Is there anyway I can pay it with a pre paid walmart card.Or any other way to do this,the funds have to be paid today,so help needed as soon as possible...Speedy answers needed immediately if you have even the slightest hint on how to make this payment today...Thanks

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also if a walmart card will work,how much extra would it be for buying a $1100 card..thanks again

·
Registered
491 Posts
Is your bank account linked and verified with your Paypal account? If so, Paypal basically fronts the money to your debtor, then withdraws it from your bank account. Or you can use a CC as your funding source. Just make sure you change your primary funding source before you hit "Pay" now.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is your bank account linked and verified with your Paypal account? If so, Paypal basically fronts the money to your debtor, then withdraws it from your bank account. Or you can use a CC as your funding source. Just make sure you change your primary funding source before you hit "Pay" now.
I dont think my bank account is verrified with Pay-Pal cause I can never get the free /gift payment!Also there is not enough funds in my account right now or a way to pay due to there closed today,and do not have a credit card just debit.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Yes you can use a CC as a payment for paypal.... make sure that the wal-mart pre paid one is one that paypal accepts also I don't know if there is a "cap" on the pre paids or not ....
You can also pay as a "guest" in paypal with a card just like a regular transaction ...

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes you can use a CC as a payment for paypal.... make sure that the wal-mart pre paid one is one that paypal accepts also I don't know if there is a "cap" on the pre paids or not ....
You can also pay as a "guest" in paypal with a card just like a regular transaction ...
I think I read theres a $1500 fee-cap.If not I will have to buy 2 cards.So the Walmart card will work for sure?really see no reason why it wouldnt but dont want to get stuck with a card that doesnt except pay pal.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Give them a call and they should be able to help you or put on hold for a few days.
In the end you are a customer of Paypal too so they should be able to assist you.
Otherwise use a credit card and when you can have your account linked and verified to your bank account that is also part of their antifraud and security measures.
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
451 Posts
go to walmart and get a green dot reload money pak.

it costs like 4.90 or so to put any amount on it.

it cant be directly loaded into your paypal account, no need for cc or a pre paid cc.

https://www.moneypak.com/Partner/Reload.aspx

the green card pictured is what you want to find in the store. once you get it loaded go home and go to paypal.com and click "add money" then "add money from moneypak"

no delay it i instant.

also hang on to your reciept. your reciept is the number you put into paypal to add the funds, NOT the number on the back of the card itself

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
go to walmart and get a green dot reload money pak.

it costs like 4.90 or so to put any amount on it.

it cant be directly loaded into your paypal account, no need for cc or a pre paid cc.

https://www.moneypak.com/Partner/Reload.aspx

the green card pictured is what you want to find in the store. once you get it loaded go home and go to paypal.com and click "add money" then "add money from moneypak"

no delay it i instant.

also hang on to your reciept. your reciept is the number you put into paypal to add the funds, NOT the number on the back of the card itself
well damn - ya' learn something every day - hahaha I'll be remembering this one !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts