New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Look at you Gunsick... Being a useful mammal. Ya know, your not just a pretty face.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I just hope auto correct didn't change "hand job" to "hand" by accident lol!
New SN for you brother "Gunsickfullofjiz". TS you were not very specific about this certain task you need help with. It drew many volunteers away.lol

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Scars should of put "... needs to bring own shovel and rubber gloves. Cuomo in trunk."

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Scars should of put "... needs to bring own shovel and rubber gloves. Cuomo in trunk."
"Do-in" the witness/accomplice too is standard procedure. 2 people will end up getting screwd on this one.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
"Do-in" the witness/accomplice too is standard procedure. 2 people will end up getting screwd on this one.
That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua. I still got the shovel.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Probably not even Gunsick posting right now.... He's buried and scars is on his phone. Scars snuffing us out one at a time.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua. I still got the shovel.
I knew you worked for the feds you pos. Your hippy VW van gave you away.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
He didn't have a VW an when he came to the deli with the fam!! He was in a SUV with tinted windows..... Hmmmmm..... He did however have some great stickers on the back window supporting our cause.... He must be DEEP undercover. Speaking of DEEP wonder how that thing with him and Scars is working out with all that digging...

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
He didn't have a VW an when he came to the deli with the fam!! He was in a SUV with tinted windows..... Hmmmmm..... He did however have some great stickers on the back window supporting our cause.... He must be DEEP undercover. Speaking of DEEP wonder how that thing with him and Scars is working out with all that digging...
He drives multiple vehicles. BEWARE!!!!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Dont do it Gary!! It involves flippers, a traffic cone and a wooden nickel!
On a serious note....Gary is official. I dealt with him before also. Temporaryscars is in good hands with both gunsick and gary. Gotta love this forum.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I don't know Gary but I'll take your word on it but I know your right about Scars being in good hands with Gunsick because he def moisturizes way more then any man I've ever met with those super soft hands....

1 - 20 of 52 Posts