New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a DD upper with a spikes zombie lower and used a spikes lower parts kit. I want to put a better trigger in it and need some suggestions. Looking for a crisp stage one or a really nice crisp stage 2 trigger. Money isn't an issue I just want a reliable clean trigger. Any help?

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
What kind of shooting do you want to do with it?

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I have a CMC dropin trigger. It's 3.5 lbs. I don't have it installed in anything yet but it came highly recommended. Worth looking into.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I have one of those. It's too heavy for hunting or precision shooting.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I thought the trigger spring would be really important to the trigger pull, how does a drop in work without needing to change the spring?

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I thought the trigger spring would be really important to the trigger pull, how does a drop in work without needing to change the spring?
The CMC drop in is one unit that slips into the receiver and is held in with the 2 pins. It's got all of the springs, hammer and trigger all inside of it.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I was okay with my Daniel Defense trigger group until 2 days ago. After a couple of outings with my Ruger P95, my AR15 just felt harsh and clunky. This CMC sounds like the cure for that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts