New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can you smell the Brady bunch BS? My gut feeling is this is some conspiracy to have starbucks upper management rethink their pro gun stance.

Officials believe the man was playing a "quick draw game" when his gun fired shattering the sink and then lodging into the tile.

The shell casing was collected - a single Hornaday .40 - along with a brass sleeve and several chunks of lead.

The employee said he asked the man what the loud noise was and the man told him he was playing with his concealed weapon when the gun went off. The man then left the store and was last seen walking east from Five Guys Burger and Fries.
- Man in Starbucks restroom fires weapon playing 'quick draw' | fort, weapon, playing - Northwest Florida Daily News

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Quick draw game in the bathroom? Sounds kinky...

· Registered
1,542 Posts
Geeze, you guys are tough. Maybe the guy was trying to get in a little dry fire practice?!? He is a multi-tasker.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
How many people practice their quick draw with one in the pipe? Not me.

· I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
It should be easy to find him. He'll be the guy talking louder than usual and complaining about his ears ringing for the next couple weeks. Man that had to be loud.

· Registered
522 Posts
won der if he was paid for this. you would think a responsible owner A) wouldnt "quickdraw" in a public restroom. and B) would stay to pick up the tab for damages.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I hope he was alone. I mean, it's bad enough having stage fright without wondering if the guy waiting behind you is going to accidentally shoot you in the ass.
It would certainly rid you of your fright quickly...

· Registered
1,100 Posts
wow, i believe it only because ive seen some of the mullet headed idiots fla has to offer

no one would risk his carry permit by playing with a gun in public... if anything it was a illegal firearm and some junkie hopped up on some cheap florida drive through pharmacy pills

lived in florida.... very bad place... but the people are worse for most part

DISCLAIMER if you are not native born to florida this should not worry you

· Registered
754 Posts
I agree about the amount of idiots in Florida. I lived there for a couple of years, and have had members of my family there since I was born, so we go to visit alot, and not in the touristy areas that most go to. That state is full of scum bags, half brain dead idiots and thats just on the coast. Start to move inland and it only gets worse! This doesnt really surprise me too much.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.