New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
I shot this event a few years ago.
It was a hoot shooting the pop-up Ivan targets.
But there are some negatives associated with this event not the least of which is you have to register your firearms on post.

· Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I shot this event a few years ago.
It was a hoot shooting the pop-up Ivan targets.
But there are some negatives associated with this event not the least of which is you have to register your firearms on post.
I agree about the firearm registration aspect.I can agree with them requireing and inspecting your pistol license,if your going to be shooting the hanndgun course,but to have to register your long guns too ?? Can you be more specific about the other negative issues you had with the past event ?
Steve

G

·
I agree about the firearm registration aspect.I can agree with them requireing and inspecting your pistol license,if your going to be shooting the hanndgun course,but to have to register your long guns too ?? Can you be more specific about the other negative issues you had with the past event ?
Steve
Let's just leave it at this; I was not comfortable with the organizer's interpersonal skills and management techniques.

· Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in total agreement.Abrasive is the word most shooters use.I put up with it,because I wanted to shoot at Drum and the course of fire is challenging.No other range in NY to do this type of shooting either,that I know of.I'm just getting the word out,so others can try their hand at some LR shooting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.