New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While New Jersey Gov. and Republican Governors Association Chairman Chris Christie refuses to weigh in on the scandal engulfing Gov. Cuomo over his anti-corruption commission, the Republican National Committee on Monday called on the governor to "come clean."

"With federal prosecutors getting involved over allegations the Cuomo administration improperly interfered with corruption investigations into its political allies, it's time for the governor to come clean," said RNC spokesman Michael Short in an email.

National Republican Committee weighs in on Moreland Commission scandal - NY Daily News

FUAC!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Come clean andy never, and he standing next to the rat that turn him in ooooooo suite justice .

what can Andy mean in this pic I lost someone help me;)

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come clean andy never, and he standing next to the rat that turn him in ooooooo suite justice .

Buba take it easy on me Sandra could only get the strap on this far in.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

I swear Hillary's is this big.

·
Registered
498 Posts

You have about this much chance of making this stick.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
OOO I thought he was saying that he has a little stick
I don't doubt he does, but with his homies in the MSM he has about nothing to fear. The MSM just wants him to stand down on the POTUS job so what's her name could run. It's all a big lie being perpetrated on the sheeple of this state and country.

But yes he has a super microscopic sween!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts