New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kathleen Rice to seek Carolyn McCarthy seat in Congress - Newsday

Guys. we need to hit this, and we need to hit this hard.

We cannot afford to let her win this one.

It means backing her opponent fully, canvasing neighborhoods, phone banking, the whole nine yards, as well as ripping her to shreds as much as possible. People need to know all the terrible things she did, not just to the gun store owners, but the botched crime lab and the whole nine yards.

We need to be coordinated and active on this. We have a real chance to make a difference here.

If anyone has friends in the media - we need to get slam pieces and all the true information about her out on her every week if possible.

As far as other contenders. I am backing Frank Scatturo just as much as I am fighting against rice.

We have a chance to send a message both to Cuomo, and more importantly those RINOs on Long Island that sold us up the river. We need to make sure that message is heard.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
I may vote for here. Anything to get that gun grabbing skank out of my DA's Office. She can do a lot less damage in Congress, as it would be an even swap and she would lose the power to arrest people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.