New York Firearms Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Though, some people don't even see the line and when they cross it... Yeah, people try it for fun sometimes and don't come back to it but also there are cases when poeple cannot control themselves anymore but are being controlled by something else. As for me, I've never stepped on the slippy road but I have tried marijuana. Actually, I've used Delta 8 carts for my THC vape and it is pretty comfortable to use. I had the necessity to start using it when I started dealing with anxiety some months ago and it helped me pretty good to forget about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, from what I've read online, it seems that the future of recreational marijuana in Nassau is still unclear. I'm currently living in Vancouver, Canada, and I always smoke weed whenever I feel like it without any worries. However, I originate from Nassau, and I'll have to return in about half a year, so I wonder whether I'll still be able to smoke pot there. So, where do you guys get weed from? Also, have you ever used a bubbler before? I'd like to get one, but I'm not sure whether I should get it from Canada or when I come back to Nassau. I was thinking of ordering from this website Bubblers - Mini Bubbler Pipes Collection | MJ Arsenal. Do you guys know it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
That’s a good question, and tbh I have never thought of this before. But now, I remember that my friend had some similar issues when he applied for a job, and he used medicinal marijuana. He had severe problems with this matter, and he stopped using it. Even if he now owns some cannabis seed stores, one of them is on dope-smoker.co.uk; he doesn’t smoke marijuana at all. Even if the times have changed and now people are relatively more comfortable with this and more gentle, he always remembers how discriminated he was when he admitted that he consumed medicinal marijuana.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts