New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
As I stated elsewhere, she wouldn't know truth and facts if it hit her like a concrete sidewalk. She needs meds for her bi-polar condition.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I saw that last week but realized, so what? She lies about and twists everything, and in the end it doesn't matter of the Kel Tec PF9 has an extra safety or not. It was all about self defense, so Nancy grace is invalid.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Her constant yelling is bothersome.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
She has disgusted me ever since she got her own show on CNN Headline News. Pathetic. But she fits in perfect on the Crappy News Network.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Did anyone watch the video? Nancy asks that guy if the Kel-Tec has another safety which wasn't on and the guy said yes to another safety and no to the safety being off. I am not familiar with Kel-Tec's, so I don't know if this is true. I think the proper way to explain would have been to describe it like a revolver trigger--end of explanation.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
At one time in the distant past I really liked Nanvy Grace.....then she opened her mouth and ruined it.

PF-9The PF-9 is a semi-automatic, locked breech pistol, chambered for the 9mm Luger cartridge. It has been developed from our highly successful P-11 and P-3AT pistols with maximum concealability in mind. The PF-9 has a single stack magazine holding 7 rounds. It is one of the lightest and flattest 9 mm ever made. Firing mechanism is Double-Action Only with an automatic hammer block safety. The PF-9 is available in blued, parkerized, and hard chrome finishes. Grips are in black, grey, and olive drab.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
It's unreal that "we" care about how Zimmerman carried at all.

Welcome to America where your an evil douchebag if you exercise your civil right.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Not only does she and others like her attack Mr. Zimmerman for exercising his 2nd amendment right, they are also attacking him for exercising his 5th amendment right. Who ever thinks that our "constitutional rights" are not threatened or under attack, better think again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.