New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid me,,,,,,,,tried to replace damaged trigger guard pin on my kids ar with my broken fingers and i broke an ear off the lower ............need to get it back up and running

even if some knows a store local to my area orange/sullivan/putnam/dutchess co. Or on way to lake george going friday, let me know so i can pick one up ............thanks ..............ed

· Registered
91 Posts
collectors arms in the place on 82 in hopewell, their website is ammo4guns.com. They are a good bunch of people, they have on guy on staff that is amazing with the AR platform

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Hopewell Junction. Be careful of what you buy, and double check what your charged.

I last went there like 3-4 years ago. Bought 2 cases of ammo. One I got the case price on, and the second, he charged me the per box price, as the top of the box was cut open by a knife, though all the boxes were present for the full 1000 rounds. The $$$ in cash I gave him...yeah..I didnt get the change I was supposed to. When I asked him why I wasnt getting the right change back, nor a refund, he said because it was a "open" case. Then he told me to leave, because they were closing for the day and leaving. That was the last time I went in there. Just throwing it out there...

ETA: To be fair, he had a good selection of guns...modern, old, surplus. Prices were decent on most items.
Ive been there before my poor visit mentioned above, and have purchased guns...magazines..and other ammo off him before. I like the fact its a real gun shop, not a chain store that has the same crap the other 346534636 locations across the country carry (eg Dicks, Walmart, etc)

· Registered
176 Posts
An interesting bit of trivia...the shop is now TWICE the size it used to be, and it's still pretty cramped. They now have the whole building, they used to have 1/2 and another store (I think tattoo parlor) had the other 1/2. Decent people, just always very busy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.